Jun 9, 2010

Fear...

Yes,I fear.

Every single thing around me.
The electronic box and those early cups of news at my door step.
Those early drops of blood.
Those books, with "shaped holes in the universe..."...and ".
.hells broke loose...".
I fear the silence of the night and noise of the day.
All because ,there's a part of me in them or a part of them in me.
They swallowed me and I can never ever be free.
I fear me or what's inside me.

Every single soul  around.
I fear my friend who lied .
I fear the girl who smiled at me .
I fear the words I lost.
I fear the words I got.


When something inside comes outside, its fearful.
Disgusting.
When things are not exactly in place.Its fearful.
Disturbing.

Because they define me.



I am afraid of Samuel Huntington.
I am afraid of "civilization"s and its clashes.
I fear the lines on the map and the walls on Earth.
I fear the flags and the guns beneath.
I fear human blood.
Because I am one and I have blood inside.


I fear the truth that the fear can transfuse inside me..some day...,
into cruelty.
into love.
into hate.
into dreams.
into smile.
into a tear or then tears.
into indifference.
into a blog post.
or Death.


I don't fear death,not a smidge.

But I fear what precedes.

Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pesticide Terrorism

Pesticide Terrorism